U.S. Consulate General Mumbai
June 12, 2019
Weather Alert: Cyclonic Storm Vayu is expected to make landfall along the coast of Gujarat, India on June 13, 2019. We recommend you monitor weather updates from the Indian Meteorological Department and take appropriate precautions to ensure your personal safety, including following the instructions of Indian authorities.
U.S. citizens living and traveling in India are urged to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program and update their contact information.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and India Country Specific Information at https://travel.state.gov.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- The U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is located at Shanti Path, Chanakya Puri 110021; telephone +91-11-2419-8000; fax +91-11-2419-8407.
- The U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai is located at C-49, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051; telephone +91-22-2672-4000; fax+91-22-2672-4786.
- The U.S. Consulate General in Calcutta (Kolkata) is located at 5/1 Ho Chi Minh Sarani, 700071; telephone +91-33-3984-2400 through 2282-3615; fax +91-33-2282-2335.
- The U.S. Consulate General in Chennai (Madras) is located at 220 Anna Salai, Gemini Circle, 600006, telephone +91-44-2857-4000; fax +91-44-2857-4443
- The U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad is located at Paigah Palace, 1-8-323, Chiran Fort Lane, Begumpet, Secunderabad 500 003; telephone: +91 (40) 4033-8300.
- The Embassy/Consulate’s Internet home page address is https://in.usembassy.gov