VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER – 2021-066
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
POSITION: Bearer #3, Deputy Chief of Mission’s Residence*
OPENING DATE: November 10, 2021
CLOSING DATE: December 03, 2021
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 54 hours/week
SALARY: Starting salary will be determined on the basis of qualifications and experience, and/or salary history.
NOTE: *The hired employee will be paid by and work under contract with the Principal Employer. S/he will not be an employee of the United States Government.
The Deputy Chief of Mission’s Residence at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is seeking an individual for the position of Bearer #3.
Only applicants who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The employee will be responsible for the Principal Employer as the Bearer #3 at the DCM residence, New Delhi, India. Such services shall include, but are not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
The employee will be responsible for
- Cleaning and dusting of house.
- Polishing and cleaning of silverware.
- Serving and washing up of the utensils.
- Maintaining all rooms and bathrooms.
- Responsible for the maintaining of all personal and official equipment.
- Service needs to be done at the time of event (personal or official).
- Runs outside for the errands.
- Any other work as assigned by the Residence Manager.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- Completion of class VIII.
- Minimum two years of job related experience within or outside the Mission.
- Good working knowledge of English and Hindi.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the below information, plus
- Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
The resume or curriculum vitae must include the below information.
- Position Title
- Vacancy Announcement Number
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- First, Middle, & Last Names as well as any other names used
- Current Address and phone numbers
- If foreign national, eligibility to work in India (work/residency permits should be attached)
- List any relatives or members of your household that work for the U.S.
Government (include their Name, Relationship, Agency, Position, Location)
- License, Skills, Training, Membership, & Recognition
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Notice Period to current employer
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office
New Delhi 110 021
POINT OF CONTACT
Telephone: 24198962 / 24198716
Please insert “Application for Bearer #3, Deputy Chief of Mission’s Residence” in the Subject of the E-mail for electronic submission, or on the envelope in case of print copy submission. Applications without the position title “Application for Bearer #3, DCM’s Residence” will not be accepted.