Social Security

India does not have an office for the Social Security Administration (SSA). If you reside in India and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in the Philippines.

For comprehensive information on SSA’s services abroad, please visit SSA’s webpage Service Around the World.

If your enquiry relates to another service offered by India’s U.S. Citizen Services units, please visit our main page.