- October 5, 2016: Ambassador Verma meets with beneficiaries of “Growth Gene Project”
Happy to learn about the inspiring work by Growth Gene & Microsoft India in Hyderabad to empower women through skill building.
- October 5, 2016: Ambassador Verma Visits Disha-CHORD High School
Delighted to interact with recent Access Program graduates Chord India. Wishing them all success for a brighter future!
- October 5, 2016: Ambassador Verma Visits T-Hub Campus
Great discussion T-Hub Hyderabad. Happy to learn about their vision & roadmap in charting innovation corridor between US & Hyderabad.
- October 5, 2016: Ambassador Verma meets with with anti-trafficking crusader, Sunitha Krishnan
It’s a great pleasure to meet Sunita Krishnan & Swaraksha 2016 team who are tirelessly working to end human trafficking!
- June 24-25, 2016: Ambassador Richard Verma in Hyderabad
Ambassador Verma made opening remarks at the two day conference on #climatechange #TheFutureIsNow. On June 24, Ambassador Richard Verma, along with K.T. Rama Rao, launched India’s first state level dedicated intellectual property enforcement agency – the Telangana Intellectual Property Crime Unit (TIPCU). (More) (Remarks)
- February 22-24, 2015: Ambassador Richard Verma in Hyderabad
While in Hyderabad, Ambassador Verma addressed business organizations and students at the Indian School of Busines; met Governor Narasimhan, CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. He met Telangana CM Rao on furthering US-India business relationship in IT, aviation, and other sectors. He also spoke about the renewed vigor in U.S.- India bilateral relations in a TV interview. Met with India’s future leaders from the CHORD school in Hyderabad where English Access Microscholarship Program funded by State Dept made such a difference for the students. Talked of “Sab ka saath, sab ka vikas” at Indian School of Business. The Ambassador had a great time visiting the historic city of the Nizams!