November is entrepreneurship month for us and we are celebrating with a film festival on women entrepreneurs at the #AmCenterND. Join us for two great movies, including a chance to ask the maker of the award-winning documentary Dream, Girl questions. See you there!
2:30 p.m.: She Started It (60 minutes)
3:45 p.m.: Dream, Girl (85 minutes) followed by a Q&A with the filmmaker Erin Bagwell.
E-mail here for invites: AmCenterND@state.gov. Please carry an electronic or printed copy of the invite to attend.
* Please carry a valid original photo identity card to enter the American Center.
* Mobile phones are allowed in the American Center. However, photography is prohibited.
* No electronic items, other than mobile phones, will be allowed in the American Center and there is no provision to store these items at the Center.
* All visitors may be featured in photos or videos to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or U.S. Embassy.
* The American Center does not provide public parking on its premises.
* Media planning to cover events at the American Center are requested to notify the Embassy’s Press Office in advance at +91 11 2419 8814.