Following are the mandatory requirements/pre-requisites for employment with the U.S. Consulate, Mumbai. All applicants are required to provide these documents along with the internship application form. Applications without these documents will not be accepted.
- Internship Application Form (Click Here)
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest Form: Must include applicant’s objectives and motivations in seeking an internship and how the applicant’s academic courses and other experiences relate to the Mission’s goals/office’s needs. (Click Here)
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (Click Here)
- Proof of eligibility to Work in India: Please attach a copy of any one of the document that confirms your legal eligibility to work in India (for example: Work Permit, Residency Permit, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), copy of Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, valid Driving License, etc.).
- Official Transcripts from host educational institution
- Permission from educational institution approving student’s participation in internship.
- Medical Insurance: Please provide proof of having personal medical insurance.