All interested applicants for the opportunities listed below MUST apply through the form provided. Please refer to General Information on application procedures.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website – or by contacting the Human Resources office.
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. degrees, transcripts, language test scores, typing test scores, work experience certificates, work and/or residency permits, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes/Curriculum Vitae/Bio-Data’s will not be accepted without the mandatory form DS-174.
Attached documents :
- DS-174 Universal Application for Employment (Word version) (1.98 MB)
- Instructions to Fill Employment Application Form (PDF 174 KB)
- Eight Qualities of Overseas Employees (PDF 131 KB)
- VA Definition of Employee Considerations (PDF 153 KB)
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
American Consulate General
38A, Jawaharlal Nehru (Chowringhee) Road
Kolkata 700 071
Applications sent by post/courier/hand delivered will only be accepted from Monday thru Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, excepting holidays.
E-mail application form and supporting documentary attachments to: HROKolkata@state.gov