All interested applicants for the opportunities listed below MUST apply through the form provided. Applicants would be required to print the form in order to fill the details.
Current Vacant Positions:
MSG Chauffeur (3 Positions) (PDF 897 KB)
Last Date to Apply: September 24, 2019
Trades Helper (PDF 896 KB)
Last Date to Apply: September 17, 2019
How to Apply
All currently available positions at the U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad are posted on the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) web page powered by Monster.com. Applications must be completed and submitted through ERA. PAPER OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Go to the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Click on ‘Apply to this Vacancy’ button.
- If you don’t have an account, click on “Create an Account” on the ERA Sign In web page
- Complete the Account Creation form.
- After you complete these steps, you will be redirected to the log-in page. Use your log-in e-mail and password you created to log-in to the ERA page. After you log-in, you will see your Dashboard Page (Welcome Dashboard) then click on ‘Return to Job Search’ and click on the position title that you want to apply for. Complete application process and submit your application.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
By filling out the on-line application form, candidates commit to being trustworthy as to all the information therein provided and are aware that any false statement will result in being excluded from the selection process, or may be grounds for termination after the beginning of employment.
The U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad.
- Application Form DS-174 PDF mailing/faxing (PDF 583KB)
- Application Form DS-174 Word Document download (Word 214KB)
- Sample Filled DS-174 (PDF 462KB)
Following are the mandatory requirements/pre-requisites for employment with U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad. Each applicant is required to provide these documents and applications for each position you are interested in. Applications which do not provide the following supporting documents will not be accepted:
1. Eligibility to work in India: Please attach a copy (please do not attach original documents) of any one of the document that confirms your legal eligibility to work in India (for example: Work Permit, Residency Permit, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) copy of passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Adhaar Card, Valid Driving License, etc.).
2. Educational Documents: Please attach copies of school certificates/Degree/Diploma courses or any other required course certificates as listed on the vacancy announcement.
3. Trainings / Certificates / Computer or any other academic course: Any Skilled or Semi-Skilled trainings/courses undertaken and completed as required on the vacancy announcement.
4. Other documents: Please attach any other document (e.g. licenses/Certification) if requested above under qualifications required section.
Applications should be forwarded to:
The HR Officer
U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad
1-8-323, Chiran Fort Lane
Begumpet, Secunderabad 500 003