All interested applicants for the opportunities listed below MUST apply through the DS-174 application form provided.
Application Form for Employment
- DS-174 Universal Application for Employment (PDF File)
- Instructions to fill employment application form DS-174 (PDF 158KB)
- Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees (PDF 128KB)
- VA Definitions and Additional Employment Considerations (PDF 150KB)
SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR EMBASSY JOBS HERE
U. S. Embassy
Human Resources Office
New Delhi 110 021
Please insert XX-XXX (Vacancy Announcement Number) in the Subject of the Email. Applications without the Vacancy Number or with incorrect Vacancy Number will not be accepted. For more information refer to the below listed vacancy announcements.
Job Opportunities | New Delhi, India – Embassy of the United States
Following are the mandatory requirements/pre-requisites for employment with U.S. Embassy, New Delhi. Each applicant is required to provide these documents and applications for each position you are interested in. Applications which do not provide the following supporting documents will not be accepted:
1. Eligibility to work in India: Please attach a copy (please do not attach original documents) of any one of the document that confirms your legal eligibility to work in India (for example: Work Permit, Residency Permit, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) copy of passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Adhaar Card, Valid Driving License, etc.).
2. Educational Documents: Please attach copies of school certificates/Degree/Diploma courses or any other required course certificates as listed on the vacancy announcement.
3. Trainings / Certificates / Computer or any other academic course: Any Skilled or Semi-Skilled trainings/courses undertaken and completed as required on the vacancy announcement.
4. Other documents: Please attach any other document (e.g. licenses/Certification) if requested above under qualifications required section.
New Delhi – Embassy of the United States
Opening Period: August 16, 2018 – August 30, 2018
Opening Period: August 13, 2018 – August 28, 2018
Program Assistant (PDF)
Opening Period: August 13, 2018 – August 20, 2018
Consular Investigation Assistant (PDF)
Opening Period: August 10, 2018 – August 17, 2018