B. For Service-Related Solicitations
- Technical Evaluation Form (Generic) – (MS Word: 41 KB)
- Annexure B / Contractor Safety & Health Requirements (MS Word: 90 KB)
All USG Projects require the use of appropriate Safety gear. It is mandatory to comply with Safety and reporting requirement during the project. COVID-19 mitigation measures will be put in place and must be followed at the work site by the laborers.
- Police Clearance Certificate & Consulate’s Regional Security Office (RSO) Questionnaire (PDF: 2 MB) for Contract work projects [**Required only for Contract work projects at Consulate Office Building (OB) and at Consul General’s Residence (CGR)]
After Award, contractors must submit a list of workers and supervisors assigned to the project. It is mandatory to complete the Questionnaire for Contract Work/Projects from Consulate’s Regional Security Office (RSO) providing details of the Supervisor assigned for the project at least 3 weeks before the start of the project as they will be called for a Security interview before start of the project.
a. Police Clearance Certificate.
- CLAUSES – Non-Commercial Items (MS Word: 58 KB)
C. For Both Service and Product Related Solicitations
- NDAA COMPLIANCE FORM – Mandatory form to be filled by the Vendors (MS Word: 61 KB)
As per recent guidance Section 889(a)(1)(B) prohibits executive agencies from entering into, or extending or renewing, a contract with an entity that uses any equipment, system, or service that uses covered telecommunications equipment or services as a substantial or essential component of any system, or as critical technology as part of any system, on or after August 13, 2020, unless an exception applies, or a waiver is granted.
This law imposes new restrictions on U.S. Government procurement practices.
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Prohibits contracts with companies or entities that use covered telecommunications equipment systems, or services as a substantial or essential system component or technology.
Covered equipment includes telecommunication equipment or services and video surveillance equipment or services produced by:
- Huawei Technologies Company or
- ZTE Corporation or any subsidiary or affiliate of such entities.
- Produced by Hytera Communications Corporation,
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Company, or
- Dahua Technology Company (or any subsidiary or affiliate of such entities).
- SAM (System for Award Management) Registration: MANDATORY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $30,000SAM REGISTRATION:
As per USG guidelines, to do business with U.S. Government, the solicitation requires your firm’s registration with System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award of contract pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines.
The System for Award Management (SAM) is a central database for use by U.S. Federal Government agencies. There is NO fee to register for this site. Each vendor is responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information. Detailed information about SAM is available online at http://www.sam.gov .
Kindly visit WWW.SAM.GOV for details (There is NO cost to register in SAM). The SAM registration shall be for the same name and address identified on the contract.
You must have an active registration in SAM to do business with the Federal Government for Order values over $30,000.
- a) Reference Guides: Please click here for detailed information on SAM registration and you may refer to “ Quick start guide for International Registrants”.
- PAYMENT TERMS
Prior to performing any service or delivering any product, please ensure that you have received an awarded procurement document (example: Purchase Order, Delivery/Task Order, etc.) duly signed by the Contracting Officer. The ordering document number would read something like 191N60XXXXXXXX
The U.S. Consulate cannot pay for goods and services unless you have proof that it was ordered. Only on receipt of this document your company is authorized to perform the services or deliver the products.
The U.S. Government does not make advance payments. Payment is made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) within 30 days after receipt and acceptance of ordered goods/services and submission of a proper invoice.
- SUBMISSION OF INVOICES
Invoice must be in the name of “U.S. Consulate General, Chennai”, No. 220 Anna Salai, Gemini Circle, Chennai 600 006 (only printed invoices are accepted; hand-written invoices will not be accepted). Invoice must have both vendor’s GST Number and Consulate Chennai UIN: 3317USA00002UNE.
Invoices with company seal & signatures should be addressed to B&F section. Scanned copy of Invoices should be submitted via email to MissionIndiaPayments@state.gov with the Purchase Order number in the subject line. Physical copy of the Invoices will not be accepted. Do not send duplicate invoices. Invoices addressed to any other section may delay the payment.
Federal Government Business Opportunities More Federal government business opportunities may also be found at the General Service Administration’s Federal Business Opportunities website.