We are excited to announce that wireless Internet is now available at the American Library for library members without charge. A valid library card and registration is required.
WiFi will be available during normal American Library operating hours (Monday-Saturday, 9:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.).
Members can use their personal laptops, iPads, or smartphones to research online.
- Internet users at the American Library have no expectation of privacy.
- Browsing of unauthorized sites is not allowed.
- Bluetooth must be turned off on all devices when on the Consulate compound.
- Cameras, memory storage devices, and other electronic equipment are not allowed.
- Photography and video recording in and around the Consulate Compound is strictly prohibited.